Hello, my dear readers! How are you doing? Today’s post is all about The Sunshine Blogger Award! I am honored to have been nominated by a lovely Fabiola – a mind behind My Heart of Mexico. Her blog is absolutely wonderful – she writes about her home country Mexico in such a gripping way that everything becomes even more interesting than it was before. I would honestly recommend anyone to subscribe to My Heart of Mexico. Especially you – my dear fellow Spanish learners! Thank you for nominating me Fabiola! I am grateful to be one of your nominees.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I needed a platform to change my writing into a habit. I have always been full of words, but I could never control them – they controlled me. They used to come when they wanted, leaving me frustrated when they left me empty. I thought regular writing sessions would tame them. It worked. Aside from that, I have so many things I want to tell the world, so I decided that having a blog would be a good way to leave my trace, and connect with people.
2. What do you like best about blogging?
The joy of creating. I could write, create graphics, edit videos and play with colors for hours! The second best thing would be a blogging community. Everyone’s so supportive and awesome!
3. What is the hardest thing about blogging?
Staying consistent. I am not very disciplined, so I don’t post as much as I would like to. Planning is easy, but sticking to the plan is another story!
4. Where do you get your inspiration?
Our world inspires me the most. Everything about it – all of its shades and cracks. Music also plays a great role in everything I do. It gives me energy and helps me to stay creative. Nothing better than that.
5. What are your blogging strengths?
Such a difficult question! I see more weaknesses than strengths, but that I would say that my strength is my writing style. I like it myself, and people praised it too, so maybe it’s my little super power.
6. What are your blogging weaknesses?
My lack of consistency is probably my biggest weakness, but the other one would be graphics. I am still learning how to make eye-pleasing visual content, and there’s a long way to go until I am even moderately good at it .
7. What are your blogging goals?
I would love to grow my audience and have my own learning tribe. It would be amazing to have a community like this. Aside from that, making a living out of writing is my biggest dream, so if the blog could ever support me financially, it would make my dreams come true. Becoming better at graphics and marketing is also my blogging goal.
8. What is the best blogging advice you’ve received?
Somebody advised me to write regularly even when I don’t feel like doing it. It was probably the best advice I could have been given because it kept me going when I saw no point in continuing.
9. What is the most important lesson you’ve learned while blogging?
I’ve learned that thing which makes you feel accomplished doesn’t have to be spectacular. I always thought I would be only satisfied with a great success, but that’s not true. My blog might be small, but it fills me with joy and sparks my creativity. Be happy for small things – that’s my lesson and my advice for new bloggers!
10. What is your advice for new bloggers?
As I wrote above – be happy for small things. Stay consistent. Learn from other bloggers – they are supportive and can help you grow! Don’t give up and always remember why you started. Plus, connect with a blogging community to stay inspired!
11. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
That’s a tough question! I’m still looking for my identity and it shows in my blog. I hope in 5 years both I and my blog will be confident in who we are. I would love it to become my platform for my other projects as well. Foremost, though, I hope it will not be an abandoned, empty internet space.
I would love to nominate 11 wonderful bloggers who happen to be among my favourite bloggers. Here is the list:
- Charlotte from Charlotte around the world – travel.
- Jonelle from Tyranny of pink – self-acceptance.
- Ana from Faded Spring – fashion.
- Ming from The Urban Cat – lifestyle.
- Francesca from My Life In Rose Tinted Glasses – lifestyle.
- Ellie and Nina from Follow The Sisters – travel.
- Joanna from The World In My Pocket – travel.
- Akriti from La Travel Chica – travel and food.
- Trisha from The Ham & Cheese of it – healthy living.
- Juliet from Yours Juliet – travel.
- Sonia from Sonish Space – fashion.
I would recommend you to check out their blogs because each and every of them is extremely amazing and special! Thanks for existing, my dear nominees.
My questions for you:
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What’s your life motto?
- What inspires you?
- What song could be on the soundtrack of your life?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Best book you have ever read?
- If you could have one super power, what would you choose?
- Dream travel destination?
- Best life advice you’ve ever got?
- What are your blogging goals?
- Favourite song right now?
That would be all for today. Thanks for reading! I hope that wherever you are and whatever you are doing, you’re fine. May Force be with you! One last thing….
Have a lovely day,