Hello, guys! What have you been up to? Myself, I am still getting used to my new life, which is still under construction. Everything’s so new, both exciting and terrifying, and I would lie if I said, there are no lows. One minute I feel like an emperor of the world, and minutes later I want to cry and hide from the world as if I was nine all over again. What I remind myself is that actually I’m not nine anymore. When we were growing up with Disney movies, we focused on glamorous happy endings, but even in these sweet tales, a princess suffers before getting her Prince Charming. Why would it be any less complicated in real life if even Disney hadn’t made it completely easy? Tears and smiles, they come in one package. Change has to be painful, as we kill what’s old, and clean it out. It doesn’t mean that it’s not worth it, just because it hurts. It all sounds like your regular motivational speech, but it’s actually true, so please don’t mind its unoriginality.
Now, I’m living in the big, old city and I have been dreaming about it for so long. It’s absolutely lovely, full of energy, and life feels so vibrant here. Yet, when I miss my family too much, I feel like I’m not in a right place. It may be true, it may be not, I haven’t figured it yet, and I won’t until the curtains of my fear won’t stop making the big picture unclear. That’s the point. The comfort zone is like a small room you fit into, but you can’t stretch there or add more to it. Dear comfort zone, the bigger you are, the better everything is. I should just tattoo it on my heart, and probably so should you. Let’s not be the ones, who fear to live. Life will end quickly anyway.
Now, let’s move to something else: Starlight Bloggers Award. I was nominated by one of the most amazing bloggers out there – Fabiola. That’s truly an honor, thank you!
These are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 original questions then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
3. Pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you and add 3 new questions for your nominees.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions and never change the Award rules.
Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image. You cannot alter or change it in any way, just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
These are the three original questions.
If you could describe or picture your inner soul how will you describe it?
My answer: I would call it a forest. It looks inviting when you get in, but the more you walk, the more patience it takes to keep walking.
What are you working on right now?
My answer: I’m working on remaining sane in my new environment, plus on my Arabic skills. I have few ideas on what to add to the blog too, though.
What is your creative dream project?
My answer: Definitely a book! I’m interested in so many subjects, but love fascinates me the most. “The theory of love” may happen someday.
What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
My answer: Being consistent. When everything’s crazy, it’s hard to find time for blogging.
What advice would you give to newbie bloggers?
My answer: I’m still a newbie, but… don’t give up and connect with fellow bloggers! I have never been in such a supportive community before.
What motivates you to keep blogging?
My answer: Joy connected to writing. And you reading it!
I would love to nominate these amazing bloggers:
- Charlie from https://charlottearoundtheworld.wordpress.com/
- Juliet from https://yoursjuliet.wordpress.com/
- Sonia from http://sonishspace.com/
- Ana from http://www.fadedspring.co.uk/
- Allison from http://livelifewellblog.com/
- Jasmine from http://colorubold.blogspot.com/
- What do you like the most about blogging?
- If you were to choose your dream travel destination, what would you choose?
- What do you like more: ice or fire? And why?
Thanks for sticking with me!
Have a lovely day,